Saturday 21 March 2015

Goodbye eat quaff laugh

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately about my blog and where it's future lies. After 18 months of some great eating, quaffing and laughing, I think it's time to have a rest!

I have been finding it increasingly difficult to find the time to sit down and write, as well as work, be a good mum and wife and have some time to myself. Something had to give. Unfortunately the blog had to go!

I have really enjoyed posting about my food and wine adventures and hope you have too. It has been a great way for me to meet other bloggers and to try cooking new things each week, rather than falling into the rut of making the same things day in and day out.  Hopefully without the need to actually write about what I'm cooking, I'll still manage to cook meals that are delicious and interesting!

I plan to keep the eat quaff laugh Facebook page and instagram account happening, so you can still see what I'm eating and drinking. I'll try to post pictues a couple of times a week if I can. There just won't be any more blog posts for the time being.

Thanks so much for all your support over the past 18 months. It really has been fun :-)

Eat quaff laugh might be back in the future, but at this stage I'm not sure. In the meantime, keep enjoying wonderful food, fabulous wines and lots of laughter! I know that I will be.

Cheers :-)



3 comments:

  1. I'll miss your posts but look forward to keeping in touch on social media :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too will miss your posts. I'll put you in my rarely updated folder, in case you decide to return. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on the rest of your endeavours! Hope it is going well xx

    ReplyDelete